Welcome!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a humble student who enjoys scribbling away at things, from poetry to random thoughts, jokes to serious topics. I hope to amuse, entertain, inform and inspire.
I will on occasion post pieces on awareness of current issues; not very often but when I do they will be something I feel strongly about. Please be respectful if you post a comment.

Thursday 3 March 2011

(Poem) Ice Clusters - Chance?

NB: “Ice Clusters” is part of the serial poem “Chance?”.

Innumerable, perpetual,

But each lasts only moments.

Minaiture whites, each unique,

Fragile strands linked in a frozen kaleidoscope;

Doilies sewed by the eternal pattern-creator.

Webs tumbling softly from the sky

Before dissolving into the next stage of the cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment