Welcome!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a humble student who enjoys scribbling away at things, from poetry to random thoughts, jokes to serious topics. I hope to amuse, entertain, inform and inspire.
I will on occasion post pieces on awareness of current issues; not very often but when I do they will be something I feel strongly about. Please be respectful if you post a comment.

Saturday 26 March 2011

For Amber

Happy birthday to you
Your eyes are so blue
Nine years today, wow
Hasn’t time just flew?

Happy birthday to you
You like glitter and glue
I hope you like this rhyme,
Not my best work it’s true!

Happy birthday to you
Who’s nine today, guess who?
Amber of course! Yes,
The little girl’s all grew!

Happy birthday dear cous
You’re the best one because
You’re the sweetest little lady
Ever will be or ever was!

Happy birthday Miss A
You’re a year older today
Do you feel all grown up yet?
Either way, three cheers and hooray!

Happy birthday Miss Pink
As you get taller, I shrink!
Hope you like this little rhyme,
It’s awesome, I think

Happy birthday, little one
Not-so-little, but fun
Always my baby cousin
The best under the sun

Happy birthday, sunshine
You’re the Queen of design
I love your creations
They put me on cloud nine

Happy birthday with cheers
Nine verses for nine years
Hope you like your present
See you soon, for now three cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment