Welcome!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a humble student who enjoys scribbling away at things, from poetry to random thoughts, jokes to serious topics. I hope to amuse, entertain, inform and inspire.
I will on occasion post pieces on awareness of current issues; not very often but when I do they will be something I feel strongly about. Please be respectful if you post a comment.

Thursday 11 November 2010

Umbrella Care Label

I am your new umbrella.

Caution: I have a mind of my own. While I keep gentle showers from messing up your hairdo, I am not designed to enjoy the kinds of weather you really want me for and will snap my prongs or turn inside-out in protest.


I double as weather controlling tool. Take me out and about with you to guarantee a spotless sky, no matter what the weather reporter says. If you desire it to rain, prepare to take me out and then at the last minute change your mind or forget. Will gather the clouds every time.


Rain wash only. Not suitable for use in conjunction with sleet, hail, thunder, lightning, slush, snow, tornadoes, twisters, tempests or tumble dryers.


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment